Interpretação de Texto: 04. Exercising - Answers
1. What generally happens to people who exercise?
( ) a. They lose weight easily.
( ) b. They don’t have any health problems.
( ) c. They don’t get sick.
( X ) d. They feel good.
2. What kinds of exercise should you do?
( X ) a. Exercises that you like.
( ) b. Stretching exercises.
( ) c. Jogging and aerobics.
( ) d. Walking 15 minutes a day.
3. Why is it a good idea to exercise at a health club?
( ) a. For a small fee, you can take an aerobic class.
( ) b. They have special equipment that you don’t.
( ) c. You can do stretching exercises.
( X ) d. You don’t have to buy any expensive equipment
4. Why is it difficult for some people to exercise?
( X ) a. They can’t find the time.
( ) b. They don’t have money to buy the equipment.
( ) c. They don’t like to exercise alone.
( ) d. They don’t enjoy exercising at health clubs.
5. According to the text, which of the following statements is FALSE?
( X ) a. If you prefer to exercise at a health club, you should take an aerobic class.
( ) b. The same kind of exercise you do at a health club can be done at home.
( ) c. There are many ways you can exercise without going to a health club.
( ) d. Most people can walk 15 minutes a day.
>> AINDA SOBRE Interpretação de Texto
- 01. Almost Here
- 06. Charlie Chaplin - Answers
- 07. Cleopatra
- 08. Cleopatra - Answers
- 09. Enjoying popcorn at the movie
- 10. Enjoying popcorn at the movie - Answers
- 11. Suzanne
- 12. Suzanne - Answers