Pronouns: 1. Demonstrative Pronouns
Usamos os pronomes demonstrativos quando queremos indicar onde a pessoa ou coisa está, isto é, perto ou longe.
|SINGULAR PERTO||SINGULAR LONGE|
|PLURAL PERTO||PLURAL LONGE|
|THIS / THAT = singular||THESE / THOSE = plural|
|This is my book.||These are my books.|
|That is my pencil.||Those are my pencils.|
|This is my son.||These are my sons.|
|Para THIS / THAT, usamos IS||Para THESE / THOSE, usamos ARE|
1. Who is __________ girl with your mother? – She’s my sister.
2. Who are ______ men near the parking lot? – They are my friends.
3. Look! _____________’s my house.
4. ______________ is my friend Frank.
5. Who are ______________ over there? They’re my cousins.
6. Why are ___________ tapes here on the table?
7. ___________ is my son Peter. – Nice to meet you, Peter.
>> AINDA SOBRE Pronouns